Upgrade Procedure: Please follow Upgrade from a Previous Version for general upgrade steps.
Version 1.2.1 (2014-12-02)¶
- Fixed run_gunicorn launcher.
Version 1.2.0 (2014-12-01)¶
- Keg management improvements: The new “Keg Room” view shows kegs by status, and allows kegs to be manually moved between “available” and “finished” states.
- Fancy keg graphics.
- Backup file format has changed. Downgrade to v1.1 to restore from an earlier file format.
- Django 1.7 update.
- Flow sensing and multiuser features can be hidden.
- Statistics now properly consider local timezone (#199).
- Some new keg sizes are supported (#318).
- Keg full volume and beverage type can be edited (#279).
Version 1.1.1 (2014-11-11)¶
- API: New endpoint: drinks/last.
- Newly-created meters now default to FT330-RJ calibration values.
- Kegadmin: Kegs can be deleted from the “Edit Keg” screen.
- The kegbot restore command can run against an unzipped directory.
Version 1.1.0 (2014-09-19)¶
- Fullscreen mode.
- New keg artwork.
- New internal beverage fields: IBU, SRM, star rating, and color.
Version 1.0.2 (2014-08-21)¶
- Bugfix: Issue #309 (cannot reset password on private sites).
- Redis logging backend is configurable; see Appendix: Extra Settings (thanks Jared).
- Bugfix: Issue #313 (link/ matching on usernames).
Version 1.0.1 (2014-07-21)¶
- Bugfix: Issue #302 (api status/ endpoint).
Previous: Appendix: Extra Settings